2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 17, 2016

I never did receive the TV I had paid a deposit on and after contacting them daily for 3 months straight, I was informed that I would not be receiving it due to the fact that AddvantageUSA teamed with a different credit provider and unless I had a ridiculously high credit score they would not be extending me credit.This, after making my monthly payments on time (sometimes even before payment my monthly was due).

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone and regret purchasing from them.Not only do they charge crazy interest, but they also do not report the payments to the credit bureaus as promised.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2015

I ordered the first time on 08/06/15 and received my order 09/05/15.I thought it would be safe to place another order on 09/10/15.

However, as of today (11/16/15), I have yet to receive my second order. Unlike most, I am successful in weekly online chats, but have been informed that shipping has been, and still is, shut down. They have no idea when shipping will resume, but since I know of anyone else do willing in to extend me credit, I am doing my best to be patient in hopes that I will still eventually get my second order.

I did place an order on 09/05/15 and cancelled right away and I received my refund within 3 business days.Unless anyone else knows of another company willing to sell me a big screen TV and pay for it on time, I will continue to wait and see what happens.

teelgeeohh wrote the review because of not as described at AddvantageUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AddvantageUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AddvantageUSA 48 inch smart tv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments

teelgeeohh

Update 01/02/2016: Still no TV and now I can't get in touch with f anyone at the company even though the website showed online chat help was available. I put a small down payment on this TV and I have to wonder if I had paid half or full price would I have gotten my TV by now. Regardless, this is a bunch of ***.