They can tweet and tweet and I did everything I could to message them but I'm blocked.I was charge for an item I wanted and never received.
They won't answer my email or phone calls. But yet they can constantly advertise their business.
I mean don't take people money and leave them dry with nothing.I attached a photo from twitter because they were able to post about their business but can't reply to a customer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Never Received Item
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer. This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- "I ordered Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World. Digital version. They billed me but did not send me the download code and instructions for downloading the game. This is..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."