Hello as of today i still haven't gotten my money back after they sent me a email stating that I would be getting my money in 5-7 business days here it is a month later still know money this company needs to be shut down taking people money and know merchandise know nothing I'm pissed!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of tv from AddvantageUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AddvantageUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AddvantageUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1233265

At least you got an email.The shut me out of their site and never returned any calls.

All for a lousy$9.99. first they said it was suspicious that I was maxing out my account on the first order, then I reordered spending Only half my limit then I used a promo email to get the order shipped for $9.99. when I looked at my account it stated that the order was cancelled, well, you know the rest. It's been 2 years and I still haven't received a refund of my $9.99.

thank God I didn't send them 50 percent.Someone needs to shut them down!!!;;;;#