Port Aransas, Texas
4.0
Additional Fees

Let me get this out front: I am a self employed, small business owner. I like AddvantageUSA. Great company. Credit for me after the ex ruined my credit in our divorced. They gave me a chance to buy the best products and build a fresh start with my credit history. Great idea, right?

So, I am searching the net and stumble across all these repetitive complaints. I think, HUH? This isn't the company I know. Every company has a problem here and there, but not all this trash talk. I've been with Addvantage for more than six months, made THREE purchases, and never had a problem. My first order, fine. My second order, fine. My third order? You guessed it, fine. I make my living as a marketing consultant, and the only thing I can figure out about this is someone doesn't like the competition.

Must be trolls up in here.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of positive experience from AddvantageUSA. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AddvantageUSA to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most getting a new start on building up my credit. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AddvantageUSA for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments

LOL i think your the troll... must work for them

Decatur, Georgia, United States #1030886

You are so full of S#%T, you obviously work for the company, because consumers don't go around on scam alert sites validating companies for no reason.I personally have been taken for $198.89 from this company and they have never responded to any of my request for a refund.

They.however will respond to the FBI and the better business bureau, so save the BS before you be included in the scam!!!