You know if people would just be honest and tell truth there would not be so many misinformed people in this world.AddvantageUSA did not take from anyone, people used other people information to obtain accounts with them, and when they found out, they cancel the S*$t out of those orders and those are the ones complaining.

I personally would not send that money back or send any item to these people because they are thieves "the complainers that is". People need to understand that eCommerce companies are the biggest target for frauds in America and all kinds of dogs are out there to bring these company down. When AddvantageUSA informed me that they will not be shipping my order, and they have cancelled it and I should seek a charge back from my bank, I must admit I got a little upset. But when I spoke to the fraud manager and she told me what was going on, I became extremely empathetic towards there situation and complied with their request.

I had an online business once and people took me to the ground, which is the reason I was using AddvantageUSA to help me rebuild my credit because I had to file bankruptcy. This is hard for the company and to this person who claimed loss of close to $500.00 that is a lie. the money you put down, is how much you should get back and not how much you would have paid for the item if they had ship it to you. I am glad they did not do it, because you sound like one of those rippers who take from honest people who is trying to make a living.

Though I did not get my product, I got my money back and I am buying from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about "they tried" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with AddvantageUSA. the best about sharp tv from AddvantageUSA was because they have helped people i know. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AddvantageUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare AddvantageUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments

teelgeeohh
Mountain View, California, United States #1160174

I am sorry, but you are an ***.I did not complain about anything to do with identity theft.

My complaint is a result of them constantly stringing me along, taking my money and not delivering what I was continuously promised.It's no wonder your company failed...you are simply am *** .