People are paying money out of there pocket and these people are not evening shipping orders.I place 2 orders and was told 2 weeks ago that they would ship, and they still haven't.

There charging peoples credit cards, but not shipping items. I don't even know why they have online chat. I have tried to get someone on there at least 3 or 4 times and no one ever even answers. I suggest everyone file an FTC complaint against them and Better Business Bureau.

I am really starting to think the whole thing is not up to par.I do have an email to a person there.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with AddvantageUSA. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AddvantageUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare AddvantageUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments