People are paying money out of there pocket and these people are not evening shipping orders.I place 2 orders and was told 2 weeks ago that they would ship, and they still haven't.

There charging peoples credit cards, but not shipping items. I don't even know why they have online chat. I have tried to get someone on there at least 3 or 4 times and no one ever even answers. I suggest everyone file an FTC complaint against them and Better Business Bureau.

I am really starting to think the whole thing is not up to par.I do have an email to a person there.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with AddvantageUSA. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AddvantageUSA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare AddvantageUSA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AddvantageUSA?

Comments

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more AddvantageUSA - Never Received Item Review from Kansas City, Missouri AddvantageUSA "They can tweet and tweet and I did everything I could to message them but I'm blocked. I was charge for an item I wanted and never received. They won't..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more